EC-Council Certified Incident Handler Course (ECIH v2) Exam Voucher
Right in the middle of numerous daily cybersecurity incidents, it is necessary to bring highly professional, certified, and duly skilled incident handlers on board to genuinely secure our varied IT infrastructures. In this regard, we require primarily skilled manpower with the right kind of incident handler education from a verified and credible source like Craw Security provides. In a nutshell, Craw Security, the best cyber security training institute in India, offers a sincere Certified Incident Handler Course (ECIH v2) from the house of the EC-Council.
- Eccouncil ECIH v2 Exam: Certified Incident Handler (ECIH v2)
- Eccouncil ECIH v2 Exam Code: 212-89
- What is ECIH v2 Exam Cost: $100 (USD)
- ECIH v2 Exam Duration: 3 hours
- Number of Questions: 100
- Exam Type: MCQ-Type
- ECIH Passing Score: 60% to 85%.
Eccouncil Certified Incident Handler Course (ECIH v2) Certification With Training Courseware
As a general rule, the EC-Council’s Certified Incident Handler Training course is a certification program that teaches individuals how to identify, respond to, and manage computer security incidents. In addition, this Certified Incident Handler Certification course covers topics such as incident management, incident response planning, and incident response team management.
Upon completion of the course, individuals can take the ECIH v2 exam to become certified. The certification is valid for three years, after which the individual must recertify by taking the latest exam version or by earning continuing education credits.
What’s New in EC-Council Certified Incident Handler v2?
The latest EC-Council Certified Incident Handler Study Guide is technically an updated version of the ECIH certification, which includes new and updated content to reflect the latest best practices and developments in incident handling. Some of the changes and new topics that have been included in the ECIH v2 course include:
- Greater emphasis on incident response planning and management, including using incident response teams and playbooks.
- Updated information on the latest threat landscape, including new types of cyber attacks and emerging technologies.
- More detailed coverage of incident handling methodologies and techniques, including incident triage, incident analysis, and incident recovery.
- A focus on using incident handling tools and technologies, including incident management software, network and endpoint security tools, and incident response platforms.
- Updated information on legal, regulatory, and compliance requirements related to incident handling, including data privacy and data protection laws.
Overall, the EC-Council Certified Incident Handler v2 is designed to provide individuals with a comprehensive understanding of incident handling and response and to equip them with the skills and knowledge they need to effectively manage and respond to security incidents in a professional setting.
Why Purchase EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH v2)?
There can be very prominent features to understand why one should purchase the EC-Council Certified Incident Handler Course. Some of them are described below:
- Industry Recognition: The ECIH v2 certification is recognized and respected in the industry and can help demonstrate an individual’s knowledge and expertise in incident handling and response to potential employers or clients.
- Career Advancement: Having the ECIH v2 certification can help individuals advance their careers in incident response and cybersecurity, as it demonstrates their ability to effectively manage and respond to security incidents in a professional setting.
- Compliance: Many organizations are required to comply with regulations and standards related to incident handling and response, such as HIPAA or PCI-DSS. Having certified incident handlers on staff can help organizations meet these requirements.
- Improved incident response: The ECIH v2 course provides comprehensive training on incident handling methodologies and techniques, which can help organizations improve their incident response capabilities. This can help organizations to reduce the impact of security incidents and to minimize the risk of data breaches.
- Stay Updated: With the fast-paced development of technology, it’s important to stay updated with the latest best practices, methodologies, and techniques related to incident handling and response.
- Cost-effective: The ECIH v2 course can be cost-effective when compared to the cost of a data breach or other security incident. By investing in incident handling training, organizations can reduce their risk of a security incident and minimize the impact of any incidents that do occur.
Best Selling EC-Council Certified Incident Handler Price
The working EC-Council Certified Incident Handler Price can vary depending on the training provider and location. Typically, the cost of the course includes the cost of the exam, study materials, and any additional resources, such as online access to the course content. Some providers may also offer bundled packages that include additional certifications or training.
It’s difficult for me to give you an accurate price for this certification as it varies depending on several factors, such as location, training provider, and how the course is delivered (online or in person).
However, you may initiate a quick call at +91-9513805401 and have a chit-chat with our highly experienced educational counselors to know more about the same.
- What is ECIH V2?
EC-Council Certified Incident Handler V2 (ECIH V2) is a certification program designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of the incident handling process and related technologies. The ECIH V2 program covers topics such as incident response, forensic analysis, malware analysis, security monitoring, and computer networks. It is designed to help professionals gain the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully handle and respond to cyber incidents.
2. What is EC Council Certified Incident Handler?
EC Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH) is a certification program designed to provide IT professionals with the knowledge and skills needed to detect, respond to, and manage cybersecurity incidents. It is based on the best practices outlined in the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Incident Response Guide. This certification validates an individual’s ability to identify, analyze, and respond to cybersecurity incidents and develop and implement an incident response plan.
3. What is an incident handler?
An incident handler is a person responsible for responding to and managing the aftermath of a security incident or breach. Their duties may include collecting and analyzing evidence, determining the scope of the incident, coordinating with other security personnel and management, and developing plans to address and remediate the incident.
4. Who is the handler of an incident?
The handler of an incident is the individual or group of individuals responsible for managing the incident response process. This includes identifying and responding to the incident, documenting the incident response process, and communicating the incident response to other stakeholders.
5. Is ECIH a good certification?
Yes, ECIH is a good certification for those who want to learn about cybersecurity and information assurance. It covers an array of topics related to information security and provides a solid foundation for those interested in a career in the field.