About This Course
Achieving CCNP Security certification proves your skills with security solutions. To earn CCNP Security certification, you pass two exams: one that covers core security technologies and one security concentration exam of your choice, so you can customize your certification to your technical area of focus.
- Basic IT Skills
- Basic navigation skills on computer operating systems.
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram/memory.
- Understanding of IP address
- Knowledge and skills to use the Internet
- Network administrator.
- Cyber Security Analyst.
- System Administrator.
- Network Engineer.
- Network Security Analyst.