About This Course
EC-Council Certified Incident Handler
Eccouncil Certified Incident Handler Course Content
Click here to view
to Insider Threats
Learn more about the ECIH Course
Online ECIH Course Training Program
Who this Ec-Council Certified Incident Handler course is for :
What is NEW in ECIH?
Live 1 : 1 Online Training Classes
In the age of Information overload
Enroll Now to Get Details on Plans & Pricing
Frequently Asked Questions
Take the ECIH course and the exam on the last day of training. Students must pass the online exam to receive the ECIH certification.
Course tuition includes an exam voucher from EC-Council that will be conducted on the last day of training.
Yes,We know your busy work schedule may prevent you from getting to one of our classrooms which is why we offer convenient online training to meet your needs wherever you want. This course is available in class, online, and on demand.
Designed for those with a vested interest in the constantly growing and changing field of cyber security, Diploma in IT Security programs often emphasize topics like general information technology, network security, computer scripting and programming, and data management.
If not having a degree has held you back from pursuing a career in technology, you should know that most tech positions simply require proof that you can do the job, through certifications and prior experience. Hiring managers don't weed out potential job candidates because they don't have undergraduate degrees.
There are three primary areas or classifications of security controls. These include management security, operational security, and physical security controls
IT certifications vary greatly in price from 15,000 to 20,000.
- To be eligible to sit the E|CIH Exam, the candidate must either:
- Attend official E|CIH training through any of EC-Council’s Authorized Training Centers (ATCs) or attend EC-Council’s live online training via iWeek or join our self-study program through iLearn (see https://iclass.eccouncil.org).
- Candidates with a minimum of 1 year of work experience in the domain that would like to apply to take the exam directly without attending training are required to pay the USD100 Eligibility Application Fee. This fee is included in your training fee should you choose to attend training.
- The incident handling skills taught in E|CIH are complementary to the job roles below as well as many other cybersecurity jobs:
- Penetration Testers
- Vulnerability Assessment Auditors
- Risk Assessment Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Application Security Engineers
- Cyber Forensic Investigators/ Analyst and SOC Analyst
- System Administrators/Engineers
- Firewall Administrators and Network Managers/IT Managers