Red Hat Certified System Administrator(RHCSA)
RED HAT (RHCSA)
TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
Training & Certification
DELHI | NOIDA | GURUGRAM | KERALA | PUNE | BANGALORE | HYDERABAD
It is the ideal starting point for IT professionals to endeavor on their path to learning Linux system administration. The candidates deep dive into understanding the essential skills, such as configuring and installing Red Hat Enterprise Linux into a system and connecting live network for running multiple network services.
What is Red Hat?
Red Hat, Inc. is an American multinational software company that provides open source solutions for enterprises, using a community-powered approach to deliver high-performing Linux, cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Founded in 1993, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina, with other offices worldwide. It became a subsidiary of IBM on July 9, 2019.
RHCSA Program Details
Why We Choose RHCSA?
- Some organizations consider RHCSA mandatory; definitely, after earning the certificate your CV will become more visible to recruiters.
- Red Hat provides a good preparation material, after going through all of the curriculum modules, you will have a sound knowledge of RHEL systems from basics to advanced level.
- If you are already an experienced person in Linux Administration even then going through this examination process you will improve your confidence level and will be able to validate your skills and expertise.
- Although some other vendors are also providing Linux certifications e.g. LPIC or CompTIA Linux+, RHCSA is the most reputed and recognized certification.
Red Hat Certification - Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
The performance-based Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam (EX200) tests your knowledge in areas of system administration common across a wide range of environments and deployment scenarios. The skills tested in this exam are the foundation for system administration across all Red Hat® Products. Bypassing this exam, you become a Red Hat Certified Administrator.
About The Exam
Exam Code – EX200
Exam Duration – 2.50 Hour
Total Questions – 20 to 25
Total marks: 300
Passing Score: 210
Exam Cost – 16,500 INR (Plus all applicable taxes) or 4 Training Units
Job Opportunities after RHCSA
- Linux System Administrator
- Systems Administrator
- Linux Systems Engineer
- Linux Support Systems Engineer
Specification of this Program Course
Mon-Fri : 01:00 pm – 03:00 pm
Mon-Fri : 03:00 pm – 05:00 pm
Mon-Fri : 05:00 pm – 07:00 pm
Tue-Thu-Sat : 01:00 pm – 03:00 pm
Tue-Thu-Sat : 03:00 pm – 05:00 pm
Tue-Thu-Sat : 05:00 pm – 07:00 pm
Sat-Sun : 01:00 pm – 04:00 pm
Sat-Sun : 04:00 pm – 07:00 pm
Frequently Asked Questions ?
The main focus of the RHCSA is to test the competency levels of a system administration in a Linux environment.
2.50 Hour and it is a practical examination stimulating a lab environment.
To become a RHCSA professional, a candidate is expected to achieve a minimum of 70% in the examination which means that a candidate needs at least 210 marks out of the total of 300.
No, it is not mandatory to have previous experience to get a RHCSA certification.
I would say you can easily prepare for the exam in 2 to 3 months with a rate of 2-3 hours of practice a day, more or less depends on how much time and effort you put and also your previous experience in Red Hat Linux.
The RHCE exam validity lasts 3 years (each exam passed restarts the 3-year delay).
Available Jobs for Professionals
|Name||Company Name||Email Address||Contact Number||Course Name|
|Niharika Sharma||Fastandfurious Consulting||[email protected]||+91-9990291119||Networking|
|Pooja Thakur||Parahit Technologies Ltd.||[email protected]||+91-9149292929||Technical Support Engineer(CCNA)|
|Hafsaa Sait||Trigent Software Limited||[email protected]||+91-9886970024||L1 Technical Support Engineer|
|Aarti Singh||Shriv ComMedia Solutions Pvt. Ltd.||[email protected]||+91-9910967277||Software Developer|
|Anamika||HCL Technology||[email protected]||+91 9811722023||Network Administration, Security|
|BreachLock||BreachLock||[email protected]||+1 917-779-0009||Penetration Tester with Python Development|
|Right Step Consulting||Right Step Consulting||[email protected]||+0120-429 1013||Network Administrator|
|ACE IT Solutions||ACE IT Solutions||[email protected]||+646-558-5575||Junior Cyber Security Analyst|
|Manisha Saini||Limpidstone Technology Pvt. Ltd||[email protected]||+91 7840060051||CEH|
|IMMD Placemet||Indian Institute of Management and Developmen||[email protected]||+91 9354061269||Accounts Executive|
|IMMD Placemet||Indian Institute of Management and Developmen||[email protected]||+91 9354061269||L 2 Engineer|
|IMMD Placemet||Indian Institute of Management and Developmen||[email protected]||+91 9354061269||Network Administrator|
|IMMD Placemet||Indian Institute of Management and Developmen||[email protected]||+020 - 6500 1155||L 1 Engineer|
|Eon Placement||Eon Placements||[email protected]||+91 9873023020||CCNA, CCNP|
|Uma Verma||Three D Integrated Solutions Ltd||[email protected]||+91 874507070||SOCC Engineer|
|Sridhar||IARM Information Security Pvt Ltd||[email protected]||+91 9361906659||C|EH v10|
|Sridhar||IARM Information Security Pvt Ltd||[email protected]||+91 9361906659||SOC Analyst|
|Avani Raghuvansi||LINC Education Services||[email protected]||+91 7045577921||Cyber Security|
|Abdul Saiyad Khan||Mekdam Technical Services||[email protected]||+91 9908403117||Scada Security|
|Sonali Sharma||Precise Testing Solution Pvt Ltd||[email protected]||0120 - 45555590||EC-Council|
|Naveen Kumar||RDX | Navisite Pvt Ltd||[email protected]||+91 7411602488||Sr. Consultant|
|Pankaj Badera||Aujas Technology Pvt Ltd||[email protected]||+91 7696506250||Sr. Consultant|
|Mitali||Tetra Information Services Pvt. Ltd.||[email protected]||+91 7024125214||Linux|
|Pragati Choudhary||Orbit India||[email protected]||011 - 49141500||CCNA|
|Dorai Raj||Percoyo Pvt Ltd||[email protected]||+91 8660333455||Stack Developer|
|Kartik Beemsingh||AAITPro||[email protected]||+91 9789905286||CCNA|
|Nidhi||Experis||[email protected]||+91 9810182383||SAP|
|Kumara||Seek Your Job||[email protected]||+91 9443455374||Web Development|
|Anil Pakhare||Art Kart||[email protected]||+91 9082452620||Android|
|Dhanasekar||Ideas2it||[email protected]||+91 8681059189||Software Testing|
For More Information Contact us
- Lectures 28
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 18
- Assessments Yes
It will give you more details about the topics taught to you in online or classroom training.
- Getting Started with Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Accessing the Command Line
- Managing Files from the command Line
- Getting Help in Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Creating, Viewing, and Editing Test Files
- Managing Local Users and Groups
- Controlling Access to Files
- Monitoring and Managing Linux Process
- Controlling Services and Daemons
- Configuring and Securing SSH
- Analyzing and Storing Logs
- Managing Networking
- Archiving and Transferring Files
- Installing and Updating Software Packages
- Accessing Linux File System
- Analyzing Servers and Getting Support
- Improving Command-line Productivity
- Scheduling Future Tasks
- Tunning System Performance
- Controlling Access to Files with ACLs
- Managing SELinux Security
- Managing Basic Storage
- Managing Logical Volumes
- Implementing Advanced Storage Features
- Accessing Network-Attached Storage
- Controlling the Boot Process
- Managing Network Security
- Installing Red Hat Enterprise Linux