VAPT (Vulnerability Assessment Penetration Testing) CourseJanuary 22, 2021 2021-01-22 13:43
VAPT (Vulnerability Assessment Penetration Testing) Course
Training & Certification
DELHI | NOIDA | GURUGRAM | KERALA | PUNE | BANGALORE | HYDERABAD
VAPT (Vulnerability Assessment Penetration Testing) Training Program
VAPT Course in cyber security. there are two concepts in Vulnerability Assessment penetration testing ,first one is VA(vulnerability assessment)and second is PT(Penetration Testing )The tests have different strengths and are often combined to achieve a more complete vulnerability analysis.
vulnerability testing. Penetration tests attempt to exploit the vulnerabilities in a system to determine whether unauthorized access or other malicious activity is possible and identify which flaws pose a threat to the application.
Solution We Provide-
Craw Security also provide services for Network-Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing A vulnerability assessment is a practice used to identify all potential vulnerabilities that could be exploited in an environment. Our purpose of the engagement was to utilize exploitation techniques in order to identify and validate potential vulnerabilities across all systems within scope.
- Step 1: Planning and information gathering
- Step 2: A white box testing
- Step 3: Reporting and Knowledge Tester
Craw Security provide web vapt(vulnerability assessment penetration testing) Services… web vapt testing is deal with security that specifically with security of websites, web applications and web services. Web application security draws on the principles of application security but applies them specifically to Internet and Web systems.
Information Gathering techniques
Communications Security and Cryptography
Authorisation Access Controls
MOBILE Vulnerability Assessment Penetration Testing-
CRAW SECURITY also provides services for MOBILE APPLICATION -VULNERABILITY ASSESSMENT AND PENETRATION TESTING SERVICES to different organisation. great quality and satisfaction is the ultimate goal of craw security. vulnerability assessment’s goal is to identify all vulnerabilities in an environment, a penetration test has the goal of “breaking into the network.”
STAGE 1 & 2 : Information Gathering & Planning Analysis
- Scope to decide the potential impact of scanning activities.
- White Box Testing
- Get the contact details of stakeholders that need to be kept posted on the scanning activities.
- Black Box Testing
- Share contact details of Team Leads and Project Manager from the company.
- Grey Box Testing
STAGE 3: Application Security Assessment
- Assess the security of the selected applications, focusing on remotely exploitable vulnerabilities, application security architecture, design, and implementation.
- Assess the controls with respect to user access, privilege levels, development and delivery, and overall design of the applications
STAGE 4 & 5 : Reporting & Knowledge Transfer
- Submit the final and detailed set of reports with in-depth information to fix the vulnerabilities and an efficient and effective follow-up plan
- Conduct a knowledge transfer exercise to the technical team
- Present the findings to the technical and management teams
- Hand over the final set of deliverables to the client
- 1st Floor, Plot no. 4, Lane no. 2, Kehar Singh Estate
Westend Marg Behind Saket Metro Station
New Delhi – 110030