Learn Online Red Hat Training and Certification Course
- Installing and Updating Software Packages.
- Improving Command-line Productivity.
- Implementing Advanced Storage Features.
- Accessing Network-Attached Storage.
- Accessing Linux File System.
- Creating, Viewing, and Editing Test Files.
Red Hat, Inc. is an American multinational software company that provides open-source solutions for enterprises, using a community-powered approach to deliver high-performing Linux, cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Founded in 1993, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina, with other offices worldwide. It became a subsidiary of IBM on July 9, 2019. It is the ideal starting point for IT professionals to endeavor on their path to learning Linux system administration. The candidates deep dive into understanding the essential skills, such as configuring and installing Red Hat Enterprise Linux into a system and connecting live network for running multiple network services.