International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 27001 Lead Auditor Training
- Learn How to Plan, Execute, Report, and Follow-up on an Information Security Management System Audit.
- Understand Review Requirements of Security Controls and Countermeasures
- Review the Audit Requirements of ISO/IEC 27001.
- Understand the Roles and Responsibilities of the Auditor.
- Learn How to Assess Security Threats and Vulnerabilities.
Auditing is crucial to the success of any management system. As a result, it carries with it heavy responsibilities, tough challenges, and complex problems. This five-day intensive course prepares the participants for the qualification process for ISO 27001. It also allows them to give practical help and information to those who are working towards compliance and certification.
Who this ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training course is for :
- Anyone who involved in the implementation and administration of information security management systems according to ISO/IEC 27001.
- Information security managers and Information security officers can do this ISO course.
- Information security risk specialists.
- Managers and business owners pursue ISO 27001 training.