In-Depth Advanced Networking Training Course provides you the best knowledge and skill so that you can pursue a career in the field of Networking without any extra training. After completing this course, you learn:
- Fundamentals of Networking and Defence Techniques
- Implementing Network Security Controls and Protocols
- Designing and Implementing Network Security Policies
- Configuring Host Security, File System Encryption and Firewall Implementation
- VPN Security
- Network Security Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Monitoring and Analysing Network Traffic
- Network Risks, Vulnerabilities and Network Incident Response
Learn in-depth-advanced networking Course by Craw-Security provides the complete study of networking infrastructure and geography of depth-networking. This course includes learning the CCNA basic concepts, the concept of layering in a computer network, and dynamic routing protocols. An in-depth networking training course deals with IPv4 and IPv6 networks and OSPF. In other words, Online Advanced Networking Course gives knowledge of Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) and Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP).
In addition, Advanced In-Depth Networking focuses on the CCNA basic concepts and in-depth skills needed to understand networks. It focuses on a brief understanding of how different types of TCP-IP, OSI layers, different protocols like BGP, EIGRP, RIP, OSPF, the concept of layering in a computer network, and many others work. In conclusion, this course will help you learn more about advanced networking technologies used in the industry.
The classroom software worked well, and I liked the extra menu items providing the supporting information. Craw Security Environment was friendly and actively engaged the participating students. Trainer was responsive to all questions, and offered help beyond the scope of the class. Time well spent.