CCNA Security Training
CCNA Security Training
Craw Cyber security conducts CCNA Security Training Course in Delhi. This Course provides a next step for individuals who want to enhance their Network Security skill set and help meet the growing demand for network security professionals. This course teaches students installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices and develops competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security infrastructure designed by the industry leader.
After completing this course from Craw Cyber Security, student can go further with this course to enhance their network security skills into Cisco Security Domain. We offer Best CCNA Security Training Course in Delhi. on Real Routers and Switches, ASA Firewall, Ironport, ISE, IPS WLC. We provide exam preparation classes for CCNA Security Certification exam.
- Describe the security threats facing modern network infrastructures.
- Secure Cisco routers.
- Implement AAA on Cisco routers using local router database and external ACS.
- Mitigate threats to Cisco routers and networks using ACLs.
- Implement secure network management and reporting.
- Mitigate common Layer 2 attacks.
- Implement the Cisco IOS firewall feature set using SDM.
- Implement the Cisco IOS IPS feature set using SDM.
- Implement site-to-site VPNs on Cisco Routers.
Who should do a CCNA Security Training certification?
CCNA Security training and certification is beneficial for the following professionals:
- Network Security Specialist.
- Network Engineers.
- Network Security Administrator.
- Network Security Support Engineer.
Devices used while CCNA Security Training are as follows:
- Routers: 1841, 2801, 2811, 2911, 3825 series.
- Switches: 2960, 3560, 3750 series.
- ASA Firewalls: 5510, 5512x, 5515x.
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 7
- Assessments Yes
It will give you more details about the topics taught to you in online or classroom training.
- Describe the security threats facing modern network infrastructures
- Secure Cisco routers
- Implement AAA on Cisco routers using local router database and external ACS
- Mitigate threats to Cisco routers and networks using ACLs
- Implement secure network management and reporting
- Mitigate common Layer 2 attacks
- Implement the Cisco IOS firewall feature set using SDM
- Implement the Cisco IOS IPS feature set using SDM
- Implement site-to-site VPNs on Cisco Routers