What is an Ethical Hacker?
Ethical Hacking is often referred to as the process of penetrating one’s own computer/s or computers to which one has official permission to do so as to determine if vulnerabilities exist and to undertake preventive, corrective, and protective countermeasures before an actual compromise to the system takes place.
Become a Certified Ethical Hacker
A Certified Ethical Hacker is a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and uses the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of a target system(s). The CEH credential certifies individuals in the specific network security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective.
The purpose of the CEH credential is to:
- Establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional information security specialists in ethical hacking measures.
- Inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
- Reinforce ethical hacking as a unique and self-regulating profession.
Certification Target Audience
The Certified Ethical Hacker certification will fortify the application knowledge of security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
Upcoming Training Certification Schedules:
- Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH) 05/01/2018
- Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH) v9 Online Class 06/01/2018
- Computer Hacking Forensic Hacking (CHFI) 08/01/2018
- EC-Council Certified Security Alalyst (ECSA) 08/01/2018
CEH Exam Details
|CEH Exam Details|
Welcome to our CRAW Security. We are glad to have you around.
Phone : +91–7830773509, 9650202445, 011-40394315
First Floor, Plot no. 4, Lane no. 2, Kehar Singh Estate,Westend Marg,Behind Saket metro station, New Delhi 110030