Security Plus | CompTIA Security+ Course
CompTIA Security+ Course Training and Certification
CRAW SECURITY provides compTIA Security+ course training and certifications in all domains, comptia is a Worldwide Leading Provider of Vendor-Neutral IT Certifications comptia provides major certification in security+, network +, analyst +, CASP(ADVANCE LEVEL) , and CYSA , PENTEST+ certification.
The CompTia Security+ Course certification is an internationally recognized industry credential. Security Plus certifies that information security professionals are knowledgeable and experienced in information security (at least 2 years). Training and preparation for the Security+ certification can be completed online or at training centers around the world.
- CompTIA is recognized universally for producing industry leading certifications. Worldwide, almost.
- Million Professionals have earned a CompTIA Security Plus certification.
- Leader in Security and Network based Certifications.
- International Certification.
- Low Certification Fee.
COURSE CONTENT OF COMPTIA SECURITY+
|Module 01: Identifying Security Fundamentals
Module 02: Analyzing Risk
Module 03: Identifying Security Threats
Module 04: Counducting Security Assessments
Module 05: Implementing Host and Software Security
|Module 06: Implementing Network Security
Module 07: Managing Identity and Access
Module 08: Implementing Cryptography
Module 09: Implementing Operational Security
Module 10: Addressing Security Incidents
Module 11: Ensuring Business Continuity
Upcoming Batch Details
|Courses||Course Starting Date||Delivery Mode||Seat Available||Book Now|
|CompTIA Security + Training
|12, 15,18, 22, 26, 30||Classroom/Online Training||15 Seat Only Available||Book Now|
About the Program CompTIA Security+ Training and Certification.
|CompTIA Security plus is available on in many training formats :||
|Exam Description||The CompTIA Security+ exam will certify the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to install and configure systems to secure applications, networks, and devices; perform threat analysis and respond with appropriate mitigation techniques; participate in risk mitigation activities; and operate with an awareness of applicable policies, laws, and regulations. The successful candidate will perform these tasks to support the principles of confidentiality, integrity, and availability.|
|Number of Questions||Maximum of 90 questions|
|Type of Questions||Multiple choice and performance-based|
|Length of Test||90 minutes|
|Passing Score||750 (on a scale of 100-900)|
What Next After this Training?
- Comptia Security Plus
- Cyber Forensic training
- Web application security training
- Snort training
- Reverse Engineering training
- Python for Hackers
- Kali Linux Training
- Metasploit Training
1st Floor, Plot no. 4, Lane no. 2,Kehar Singh Estate,Westend Marg,Behind Saket Metro Station, New Delhi – 110030
Call Us : 011-40394315 | +91-9650202445 | +91-9650677445
Mails Us : [email protected]
Visit Us : www.crawsecurity.com | www.craw.in
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
COMPTIA SECURITY PLUS COURSE MODULES
Course Outline will brief more about the modules covered in the Classroom or Online Training Sessions
- Module 01 : Identifying Security Fundamentals
- Module 02 : Analyzing Risk
- Module 03 : Identifying Security Threats
- Module 04 : Counducting Security Assessments
- Module 05 : Implementing Host and Software Security
- Module 06 : Implementing Network Security
- Module 07 : Managing Identity and Access
- Module 08 : Implementing Cryptography
- Module 09 : Implementing Operational Security
- Module 10 : Addressing Security Incidents
- Module 11 : Ensuring Business Continuity