EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) Training and Certification
ECSA v10 EC-Council Certified Security Analyst Training and Certification
ECSAv10 Training will help you to understand various things like Password Cracking,Web Application Penetration Testing,SQL Penetration Testing, Internal Network Testing and various other important things Related to ECSA Certification.
Benefits of Becoming ECSA – Penetration Testing Certification
- ECSA v10- Eccouncil Certified Security Analyst v10 is for experienced hands in the industry and is backed by a curriculum designed by the best in the field.
- Greater industry acceptance as seasoned security professional.
- Learn to analyze the outcomes from using security tools and security testing techniques.
- Requirement for the LPT– Licensed Penetration Testing certification.
The ECSA v10- Eccouncil Certified Security Analyst program takes the tools and techniques you learned in the Certified Ethical Hacker course (CEHv10) and elevates your ability into full exploitation by teaching you how to apply the skills learned in the CEHv10 by utilizing EC-Council’s published penetration testing methodology. Focuses on pentesting methodology with an emphasis on hands-on learning The exam will now have a prerequisite of submitting a pentesting report. The goal of these changes is to make passing ECSAv9 more difficult; therefore making it a more respected certification.
EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA): Penetration Testing
You are an ethical hacker. In fact, you are a Certified Ethical Hacker. Your last name is Pwned. You dream about enumeration and you can scan networks in your sleep. You have sufficient knowledge and an arsenal of hacking tools and you are also proficient in writing custom hacking code.Is that enough?
Can you become an industry accepted security professional? Will organizations hire you to help them protect their systems? Do you have any knowledge in applying a suitable methodology to conduct a penetration test for an enterprise client?
A Security Credential Like No Other!
The ECSA penetration testing course provides you with a real world hands-on penetration testing experience and is a globally accepted hacking and penetration testing class available that covers the testing of modern infrastructures, operating systems and application environments while teaching the students how to document and write a penetration testing report
About the Program
The ECSA pentest program takes the tools and techniques you learned in the Certified Ethical Hacker course (CEH) and enhances your ability into full exploitation by teaching you how to apply the skills learned in the CEH by utilizing EC-Council’s published penetration testing methodology. It focuses on pentesting methodology with an emphasis on hands-on learning
Module 00: Penetration Testing Essential Concepts (Self-Study)
Module 01: Introduction to Penetration Testing and Methodologies
Module 02: Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement Methodology
Module 03: Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) Methodology
Module 04: Social Engineering Penetration Testing Methodology
Module 05: Network Penetration Testing Methodology – External
Module 06: Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Internal
Module 07: Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Perimeter Devices
Module 08: Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
Module 09: Database Penetration Testing Methodology
Module 10: Wireless Penetration Testing Methodology
Module 11: Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
Module 12: Report Writing and Post Testing Actions
Who Is It For?
- Ethical Hackers
- Penetration Testers
- Network server administrators
- Firewall Administrators
- Security Testers
- System Administrators and Risk Assessment professionals
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Free Demo Class
- Language English/Hindi
- Monday to Friday
- Duration : 2-3 Hours
- Number of classes: 60-80 Hours(Instructor-Led Training))
- 8:2 Practical Theory Ratio
- Every Sunday and Saturday
- Duration : 4 to 8 hours.
- Number of classes : (60-80 Hours)
- 8:2 Practical Theory Ratio
- Lectures 14
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 17
- Assessments Yes
It will give you more details about the topics taught to you in online or classroom training
- Need for Security Analysis
- TCP IP Packet Analysis
- Penetration Testing Methodologies
- Customers and Legal Agreements
- Rules of Engagement
- Penetration Testing Planning and Scheduling
- Pre-penetration Testing Steps
- Information Gathering
- Vulnerability Analysis
- External Penetration Testing
- Internal Network Penetration Testing
- Firewall Penetration Testing
- IDS Penetration Testing
- Password Cracking Penetration Testing