Ethical Hacking Summer Internship 2019
Ethical Hacking has been a part of computing for almost five decades and it is a very broad discipline, which covers a wide range of topics. The first known event of hacking had taken place in 1960 at MIT and at the same time, the term “Hacker” was originated. In this tutorial, we will take you through the various concepts of Ethical Hacking and explain how you can use them in a real-time environment.
White Hat hackers are also known as Ethical Hackers. They never intent to harm a system, rather they try to find out weaknesses in a computer or a network system as a part of penetration testing and vulnerability assessments.
COURSE CONTENT OF SUMMER INTERNSHIP ON ETHICAL HACKING 2019
Ethical Hacking Summer Training 2019
- Hacking History- How It All Began
- Need For Ethical Hacking
- Why We Require Ethical Hackers
- Types Of Hackers
- Steps In Ethical Hacking
- Scopes In Hacking
Special Discounts for Summer Internship on Ethical Hacking 2019
• 10% Discount on a group of 2 Students.
• 20%. Discount on a group more than 2 students to 5 Students.
• 30% discount on a group of more than 5 students.
Benefits of Summer Internship on Ethical Hacking 2019
- ALL Virtual Machines and Virtual Environment for Students who attend training’s.
- DVD with tools , Videos , Practice Tests , Virtual Labs.
- Audio and Video Tutorials which will help in doing practical sessions at your study desk also.
- Written Test Voucher Code.
- Online Test Voucher Code.
To exploit the vulnerabilities of windows using live devices and Universal Serial Bus (USB).Windows Hacking
- What is Stenography?
- Hiding data behind Images, PDFs, Audio and Videos files
TARGET AUDIENCE FOR ETHICAL HACKING SUMMER INTERNSHIP 2019
Security Agencies | Security Groups | Govt. IT Institutions | IT Govt. & Security Officers.
Basics Of Internet, Networking And Hacking
- What is a Network?
- Types of network – LANs, WANs & WLANs
- What is Internet?
- Basic Structure
- What is a Server?
- What is an IP Address?
- What is a domain name?
- IP-Domain Relation
- Client-Server Relationship Model
- Internet networking11. Set up Ad-hoc networks
- Basic explanation of exploitation of loopholes
ADVANCE SQL TECHNIQUES
- Introduction of SQL
- What are SQL INJECTION and DVWA?
- Checking SQL injection vulnerability (Demo)
- Live demonstration of the attack (Demo)
- How to protect your system from attacks[sg_popup id=4]
BENEFITS OF TRAINING
- Training Certificate
- Toolkit/ Software
- Campus Ambassador
- Workshop Passes
- Goodies/ Gifts
2 Years Membership
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- Vulnerability Analysis
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
Hacking Web Servers
Hacking Web Applications
Hacking Wireless Networks
Hacking Mobile Platforms
Ethical Hacking Internship Training Duration
- 6 Months
- 6 weeks
- 45 Days