Embedded Systems Training
Embedded Systems is an exhaustive hands-on Workshop program It has Real Time Operating system (RTOS) that supervises the application software and provide mechanism to let the processor run a process as per scheduling by following a plan to control the latencies.
As its name suggests, Embedded means something that is attached to another thing. An embedded system can be thought of as a computer hardware system having software embedded in it. An embedded system can be an independent system or it can be a part of a large system. An embedded system is a microcontroller or microprocessor based system which is designed to perform a specific task. For example, a fire alarm is an embedded system; it will sense only smoke.
Introduction to Embedded System and Robotics
- Applications and Future Scope
Micro – Controllers and its features
- Atmega and its features
- I/ O Ports and Working
- How to Glow a LED, LED Patterns
- How to use a Sensor with uC
- LED Control using Sensor. (Hands – On)
- Interface LCD with a micro controller
- Display Name on LCD.
- Display on LCD through the Keyboard.
- Making a Digital Clock or Counter.
- Communicate with a PC or Laptop (Hands – On)
- Display Text on PC using the Embedded Board (Hands – On)
- Control LED with the help of PC. (Hands – On)
- Interfacing Relay with Controller.
- Writing Code to use Relay as switch to control Real appliances.
Home Automation Project
- Home Automation Project to Control Heavy Appliances using uC and Sensors.
- STEM v1.0 Board
- USB Cable
- USB to TTL Convertor
- IR Sensor
- Relay board
- Connecting Wires
Embedded System Summer Internship Training Duration
- 6 Months
- 6 Weeks
- 45 Days
For more Details
Call Us & Mail Us