An Embedded system Industrial Training is a computer that has been built to solve only a few very specific problems and is not easily changed. In contrast, a general-purpose computer can do many different jobs, and can be changed at any time with new programs for new jobs.
An embedded system usually does not look like a computer, often there is no keyboard or monitor or mouse. But like any computer it has a processor and software, input and output. The word embedded means it is built into the system. It is a permanent part in a bigger system.
For example, the controller embedded in an elevator tells the motor to move the elevator to different floors, based on buttons that are pushed. A decoder is embedded in a satellite television set-top box to read a signal from the dish and send something that a TV understands. Often this type of system must do its work in a specific amount of time. This is called real-time computing. If a set-top box got interrupted to do another task, you would see a bad picture on the TV, for example. A general purpose computer will often have short pauses while it does something else, it is not real-time.
Embedded systems control many of the common devices in use today, from card readers in hotel door locks to many controls in a car. They can be small like an MP3 player or a digital camera, to large systems like traffic lights, airplane controls, or assembly line controllers in a factory.
- Introduction to Embedded System and Robotics
- Applications and Future Scope
- Micro – Controllers and its features
- Atmega and its features
- I/ O Ports and Working
- How to Glow a LED, LED Patterns
- How to use a Sensor with uC
- LED Control using Sensor. (Hands – On)
- LCD Display
- Interface LCD with a micro controller
- Display Name on LCD.
- Display on LCD through the Keyboard.
- Making a Digital Clock or Counter.
- UART Communication
- Communicate with a PC or Laptop (Hands – On)
- Display Text on PC using the Embedded Board (Hands – On)
- Control LED with the help of PC. (Hands – On) Relay
- Interfacing Relay with Controller.
- Writing Code to use Relay as switch to control Real appliances.
- STEM v1.0 Board Programmer
- USB Cable
- USB to TTL Convertor
- IR Sensor
- Relay board
- Connecting Wires
Duration of Training: 6 Months
Fast Track Training Program (6+ hours daily)
Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Home Automation Project
- Home Automation Project to Control Heavy Appliances using uC and Sensors.
011-40394315 +91-9650202445 +91-9650677445