Penetration testing acts as an enabler to create more robust forms of information technologies, and IoT is one of them. IoT, aka the Internet of Things, has indeed mutated the present human lifestyle.
IoT penetration testing represents a process of evaluating the different system components of an IoT-based device by exploiting the present vulnerabilities. This evaluation helps find misconfigurations and remediate them to make the IoT security framework more secure.
– IoT device security testing
– IoT network security testing
– IoT cloud API security testing
– IoT device application security testing
– IoT device firmware security testing
Helps in preventing major security mishaps
Supports in boosting customer confidence
Enables promoting business growth
Simplifies maintaining regulatory compliance
– Firmware, software, and applications
– Embedded device
– Radio communications
1st Floor, Plot no. 4, Lane no. 2, Kehar Singh Estate Westend Marg Behind Saket Metro Station Saidulajab, New Delhi – 110030
+ (91) - 951 380 5401