– Network service testing
– web application testing
– Social engineering
– Physical testing
– Resolving the security threats.
– Measuring how well the company is adhering to security policies
– Helps in identifying security weak points of an organization system
– Checking the awareness of employees regarding cybersecurity issues and how they can prevent information losses
Determining the weakness in hardware and application
– Ensuring control over information security in the company
– Testing applications
– Finding out bugs in existing software and then updating the same
Penetration testing is an unusual job. You break into companies through their technology and then show them where their weaknesses lie so they can fix them. It's a job for good people with the ability to do bad things.