A SQL injection attack consists of insertion or “injection” of a SQL query via the input data from the client to the application. A successful SQL injection exploit can read sensitive data from the database, modify database data (Insert/Update/Delete), execute administration operations on the database (such as shutdown the DBMS), recover the content of a given file present on the DBMS file system and in some cases issue commands to the operating system. SQL injection attacks are a type of injection attack, in which SQL commands are injected into data-plane input in order to effect the execution of predefined SQL commands.
- What Is SQL Injection?.
- Testing in SQL Injection.
- Exploit SQL Injection.
- Review Code for SQL Injection.
- Understand Common Exploit Techniques.
- Use Stacked Queries.
- Identify the Database.
- Non-Blind Fingerprint. Banner Grabbing.
- Out-of-Band Communication.
- Blind Fingerprint.
- Extract Data through UNION Statements.
- Match Columns. Match Data Types.
- Use Conditional Statements.
- Time-based. Error-based. Content-base.
- Steal the Password Hashes.
- Code Level Defenses for SQL Injection.
- Exploit the Operating System.
- Blind SQL Injection Exploitation.
Actual price Rs.- 5999.00
New Year Offer Rs.- 2000.00
I love Computers, Technology and Information Security domain as a whole. Having an experience in Cyber Security, I understand the security in depth and risks that a company/organization may face. I have experience in training students and corporate clients in the Information Security field having an expertise in Vulnerability Application and Penetration Testing (VAPT), EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) and Web Application Penetration Testing (WAPT).
Sumit Verma (Black Hat Hacker)
Web App Security Analyst
Rated 4.8/5 based on 98 Reviews