Best Mobile Application Course
Mobile application have become highly pervasive in recent years. Their quality is essential since application failures can lead to serious consequences, such as damage of corporate reputation or financial loss. The goal of this work is to identify and expose approaches that address the issue of quality assurance for mobile application. In order to drive our systematic mapping study, we derived eight research questions based on the stated goal.
Ultimately, we systematically identified 311 articles based on 4607 captured records. We created clustered views to answer the research questions and used existing surveys to complement our overview of current challenges. The results show an overall upward trend of publications since 2003. Hot topics include automation of GUI tests and assurance of nonfunctional qualities. Aspects of future research could be the integration of review techniques into existing approaches and focusing more strongly on defects addressing the specific characteristics of mobile applications.
MOBILE APPLICATION VULNERABILITY ASSESSMENT AND PENETRATION TESTING APPROACH
STAGE 1:- PLANNING AND INFORMATION GATHERING
- Share the assessment methodology documents with the client.
- Ask for details of the web applications in scope for the assessment.
- scope to decide potential impact of scanning activities.
- Share contact details of Team Leads and Project Manager from company.
- A: WHITE BOX TESTING
- B: BLACK BOX TESTING
- C.GREY BOX TESTING
STAGE 3: APPLICATION SECURITY ASSESSMENT
- Assess the security of the selected applications, focusing on remotely exploitable vulnerabilities, application security architecture, design and implementation.
- Assess the controls with respect to user access, privilege levels, development and delivery, and overall design of the applications.
STAGE 4: REPORTING AND KNOWLEDGE TRANSFER
- Submit the final and detailed set of reports with in-depth information to fix the vulnerabilities and an efficient and effective follow-up plan.
TOOLS GOING TO BE USED IN MOBILE VA/PT
- Appie is a software package that has been pre-configured to function as an Android Pentesting Environment on any windows based machine without the need of a Virtual Machine(VM) or dualboot.
- Appium aims to automate any mobile app from any language and any test framework, with full access to back-end APIs and DBs from test code.
It is used for many purposes such as
- Mobile Forensics.
- Mobile Malware.
- Mobile Security.
- Assessment of mobile apps.
- Decompilation and disassembly tools.
- Scripts to detect common issues in mobile applications.
- Scripts to automate decrypting binaries, deploying apps, enumerating app details, and more.
- Mobile Security Framework is an automated, all-in-one mobile application (Android/iOS/Windows) pen-testing framework capable of performing static analysis, dynamic analysis, malware analysis and web API testing.
- AppUse is a VM (Virtual Machine) developed by AppSec Labs. It is a unique platform for mobile application security testing, Android and iOS applications and includes exclusive custom-made tools and scripts created by AppSec Labs.
- Oxygen is an tool-set built on top of Appium, WebdriverIO, and Selenium that significantly simplifies writing and running web automation tests. It implements many commonly recurring patterns out-of-the-box and hides complexities of the above backends behind a concise API.
We are finalizing the After the successful penetration into the system, privilege escalation technique is used to identify and escalate access to gain higher privileges, such as registry/root access or administrative privileges to that particular it environment system or network.finally binding it with documents , reports and the effort made.
Welcome to our CRAW Security. We are glad to have you around.
011-40394315 | +91-9650202445 | +91-9650677445
1st Floor, Plot no. 4, Lane no. 2, Kehar Singh Estate, Westend Marg, Behind Saket Metro Station, New Delhi – 110030