Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT) is a natural evolution and extended value addition to its series of security related professional certifications. The LPT standardizes the knowledge base for penetration testing professionals by incorporating best practices followed by experienced experts in the field.LPT Training has a very intensive approach to exploitation and Pentesting and is set in anenvironment which has very high security.
CRAW Security is the best training institute.best course CRAW Security training it is the leading IT company.
Official Eccouncil Training Course Duration:
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Workshop Training.
- Need for Security Analysis
- TCP/IP Packet Analysis
- Penetration Testing Methodologies
- Customers and Legal Agreements
- Rules of Engagement
- Penetration Testing Planning and Scheduling
- Pre-penetration Testing Steps
- Information Gathering
- Vulnerability Analysis
- External Penetration Testing
- Internal Network Penetration Testing
- Firewall Penetration Testing
- IDS Penetration Testing
- Password Cracking Penetration Testing
- Social Engineering Penetration Testing
- Web Application Penetration Testing
- SQL Penetration Testing
- Penetration Testing Reports and Post Testing Actions
- EC-Council’s prestigious endorsement as a licensed penetration testing professional, allowing successful candidates to practise penetration testing and consulting internationally.
- Access to proprietary EC-Council software, templates and penetration testing methodologies.
- License to practice and conduct security testing in organizations accredited by EC-Council.
- Acquire knowledge from experienced hands-on penetration testing methodologies and latest penetration testing practices..
LPT (Master) certified Training
- Demonstrate a repeatable and measurable approach to penetration testing
- Perform advanced techniques and attacks to identify SQL injection, Cross site scripting (XSS), LFI, RFI vulnerabilities in web applications
- Submit a professional and industry accepted report that achieves management and technical buy-in
- Get access to proprietary EC-Council penetration testing methodologies