Forensic ToolKit (FTK) Training Certification
Benefits with Encase Digital forensic tool
As discussed there are many advanced features, advantages and benefits with the latest releases
of Encase digital forensic tools and few of them are as provided below
- Traditional computer and advanced digital forensic evidence acquisition, investigation
and analysis can be accomplished with Encase digital forensics tool.
- Query processing and MLI (Multiple Language Indexing) can be accomplished easily
against the process of digital source of evidence extraction and further investigation
process with the Encase digital forensics tool.
- Production of binary duplicates is the key benefit with Encase digital forensic tool, where
the examiners are provided with the option to preview the evidence data in parallel to
actual digital evidence source acquisition process.
- Programming language customizations can be done with Encase digital forensic tools,
where the object oriented programming languages like Java and C++ can be used in this
- Encase has simple reporting architecture when compared to most of the digital forensic
tools like Helix and FTK.
- FTK Overview
- Installing the Forensic Toolkit
- Getting Started
- Starting a New Case
- Working with Existing Cases
- Processing Evidence
- Searching a Case
- Advanced Searching
- Data Carving
- Using Filters
- Searching the Registry
- Decrypting EFS
- Working with Reports
- Customizing FTK
- Managing Licenses