The International Council of Electronic Commerce Consultants (EC-Council) is a long-standing professional certification organization for IT Professionals. The EC-Council’s goal is to provide support for individuals who create and maintain security and IT systems.
Learn more about EC-Council certifications and associated training in the tabs below:
Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH v9)
Ethical Hacking Course has been created keeping in mind the future of Cyber Security. This Course will help students to understand the basic fundamentals of Cyber Security and Computer Security. This Uniquely designed Info-sec Certification Training Course will provide you the basic understanding of the advanced tools and methodologies of Information Security Industry.
CEH Exam Details
|Course Duration||60-80 Hours(Instructor-Led Training) 2 Hours /8 Hours /4 Hours Per Day|
|Number of Question||150|
|Exam Duration||4 Hours (Lab Challenge)|
|Exam Fee||600 USD (Written + Lab Challenge)|
Benefits Of CEH:
Official Training by certified instructors.
ALL Virtual Machines and Virtual Environment for Students who attend training’s.
DVD with tools , Videos , Practice Tests , Virtual Labs.
Audio and Video Tutorials which will help in doing practical sessions at your study desk also.
Written Test Voucher Code
Online Test Voucher Code
Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
CHFI covers detailed methodological approach to computer forensic and evidence analysis. It provides the necessary skillset for identification of intruder’s footprints and gathering necessary evidence for its prosecution. All major tools and theories used by cyber forensic industry are covered in the curriculum. The certification can fortify the applied knowledge level of law enforcement personnel, system administrators, security officers, defense and military personnel, legal professionals, bankers, computer and network security professionals, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network and digital investigations.
1. Computer forensics in today’s world
2. Computer forensics investigation process
3. Understanding hard disks and file systems
5. Defeating anti-forensics techniques
6. Operating system forensics
7. Network forensics
8. Investigating web attacks
9. Database forensic
10. Cloud forensic
11. Malware forensic
12. Investigating email crimes
13. Mobile forensic
14. Forensics report writing and presentation
EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
ECSA v9 Training will help you to understand various things like Password Cracking, Web Application Penetration Testing, SQL Penetration Testing, Internal Network Testing and various other important things Related to ECSA Certification.
ECSA Exam info-
- Credit Towards Certification: ECSA
- Number of Questions: 150
- Passing Score: 70%
- Test Duration: 4 Hours
Benefits of Becoming ECSA – Penetration Testing Certification
- ECSA v9- Eccouncil Certified Security Analyst v9 is for experienced hands in the industry and is backed by a curriculum designed by the best in the field.
- Greater industry acceptance as seasoned security professional.
- Learn to analyze the outcomes from using security tools and security testing techniques.
- Requirement for the LPT– Licensed Penetration Testing certification.
The ECSA v9- Eccouncil Certified Security Analyst program takes the tools and techniques you learned in the Certified Ethical Hacker course (CEHv9) and elevates your ability into full exploitation by teaching you how to apply the skills learned in the CEHv9 by utilizing EC-Council’s published penetration testing methodology. Focuses on pentesting methodology with an emphasis on hands-on learning The exam will now have a prerequisite of submitting a pentesting report. The goal of these changes is to make passing ECSAv9 more difficult; therefore making it a more respected certification.
Craw Security Training
Craw Security Certification is the fastest growing and leading IT company. Craw Security is having 2000+ IT and Certification courses and having 100+ IT professionals.
Licensed Penetration Testing
Licensed Penetration Testing and Security Analyst Certification include In-depth Penetration Testing Process used in current industry to counter various network and web based attack. Licensed Penetration testing process includes type of Licensed penetration testing and vulnerability Assessments which are done by Security Auditors.
1. HOW TO PLAN YOUR PENETRATION TESTING
2. SCOPING YOUR PENETRATION TESTING (CONTENT)
3. NETWORK & WEB-APPLICATIONS SCANNING TECHNIQUES
4. POST EXPLOITATION PHASE
5. IN DEPTH PASSWORD ATTACKS
6. WEB APPLICATION PENETRATION TESTING
7. PENETRATION TEST REPORTING
- Need for Security Analysis
- TCP/IP Packet Analysis
- Penetration Testing Methodologies
- Customers and Legal Agreements
- Rules of Engagement
- Penetration Testing Planning and Scheduling
- Pre-penetration Testing Steps
- Information Gathering
- Vulnerability Analysis
- External Penetration Testing
- Internal Network Penetration Testing
- Firewall Penetration Testing
- IDS Penetration Testing
- Password Cracking Penetration Testing
- Social Engineering Penetration Testing
- Web Application Penetration Testing
- SQL Penetration Testing
- Penetration Testing Reports and Post Testing Actions
CERTIFIED NETWORK DEFENDER (CND)
CND is the world’s most advanced network defense course that covers 14 of the most current network security domains any individuals will ever want to know when they are planning to protect, detect, and respond to the network attacks.
The course contains hands-on labs, based on major network security tools and to provide network administrators real world expertise on current network security technologies and operations.
Eccouncil CEH Exam Certification Info
- Exam Type : ECC Exam Portal
- Exam Name : CEH (312-50) Exam
- Exam Duration : 4 Hours
- Passing Score : 70%
- Number of Question : 125 Nos.
- Test Format : Multiple Choice
- Test Delivery : Eccexam.com, Aspen Eccouncil
- EC-Council Authorized Training Material (3 Books)
- EC-Council Authorized Electronic Course ware, Lab Manuals & Tools
- CND Certification from EC-Council (After clearing the exam)
- Information Security Analyst Authorized certificate from Craw Security,India
- Free CND Exam Voucher worth 500 USD with Official Labs.
Certified Network Defense [CND] Benefits
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:-
- Learn fundamentals of networking and defense techniques
- Understand network security threats and vulnerabilities
- Implement Network Security Controls and Protocols
- Design and implement Network Security Policies
- Define Physical Security Controls and authentication techniques
- Configure Host Security and file system encryption
- Firewall implementation and management
- Configure and manage IDPS (Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems)
- Ensure and manage VPN security
- Secure wireless networks
- Monitor and analyze network traffic
- Understand network risks and vulnerabilities
- Network Incident Response and Management
Give an edge to your career with EC-Council certification training courses. Students can join the classes for Certified Network Defense [CND] Training & Certification Course at First Floor, Plot no. 4, Lane no. 2, Kehar Singh Estate, Saket metro station, Saidulajab, New Delhi 110030