Top 5 Cyber security and Cyber Crime statistics of 2017
Since we are at the end of 2017, it fairly right to put cyber security stats on the table. The entire 2017, the internet has seen many cyber threats, some manageable while some dominated the cyberspace to pull down the entire workforce. Cyber security has been a point of concern since the increase of threats the companies have faced in this entire year and before. Has there been any improvement yet? Have we learned anything from cyber attacks? Will 2018 bring a ray of hope with solutions to ransomware and malware attacks? Let us see the statistics of 2017, to get ready for upcoming 2018.
- Statistics Rate: By 2021, the cyber crimes will reach its peak predicted to reach 3.5 million cases. This will increase in no time since the workforce required for the cyber security is scanty. The unfilled cyber security jobs involved in defending apps, data security, and various IT sectors remain vacant. Awareness of the cyber security jobs and scope is a must. The new genre of career awaits and a proper guidance towards this field will encourage many individuals to join the force and work towards improving the shape of cyber security.
2. Expenditures on Cyber security: The cyber security sector is supposed to spend more than $1 trillion by the end of 2020. The rising trend of cyber crimes such as malware, ransomware, phishing etc. has exceeded in numbers (read: the total number of threats-164,736,615 including both reported and unreported). The global spending on cyber security services is predicted to surpass $86.4 billion which is the stats from 2017.
We have 38 billion internet users in 2017 which is half of our current population (7 billion). And in coming years the user will increase leading to not-so-pleasant experience. The increase in users is directly proportional to the exponential growth in cyber crimes. Just in the 1st quarter of 2017 Yahoo messenger was hacked and 3 billion user accounts were under information and data breach. Wannacry and NotPetya were among other dreadful cyber attacks of 2017. These kinds of attacks make us reevaluate the security of the cyber world.
3. Global Ransomware: According to billionaire businessman Warren Buffet, cyber crimes are number one threat to the mankind. The damage will cost up to $5 billion by the end of this year and the most targeted is healthcare where every 14 seconds a trap is being planted. It is predicted that by 2020 the rate of cyber crime in the healthcare field will be quadruple.
- Labor Crisis: The sheer number of rising cyber threats have triggered daily security operations and it makes it nearly impossible for humans to keep a track on all whereabouts. We need more qualified and responsible people to set the ground rules and guard the cyberspace. There are unfilled cyber security jobs which sum up to 1 million by 2021. The demand will be increased since the ratio of cyber crimes to cyber security jobs remains high. Now every industry needs IT department well-versed with cyber security to manage and keep the cyber crimes in check. Every IT sector worker is responsible for fighting against cyber crimes.
5. Synchronized Human Attacks: As the world is turning into a digital game zone, human lack the specificity and preciseness which makes us rely on machines and computers. It is bullseye situation for a criminal or hacker to sweep off information from a cyberspace with loopholes. It is easier to manipulate a computer to release a malware or destroy the entire hardware/software system. It is estimated that the human attack will reach to 6 billion people by 2022.
best ceh, best ceh certification, best ceh certification ec-council, best ceh certification in delhi, best ceh classes, best ceh classes in delhi, best ceh exam training in craw security delhi, best ceh hacking certification, best ceh hacking online training, best ceh hacking training, best ceh in delhi, best ceh on line training, best ceh training, best ceh training certification, best ceh training certification in saket delhi, best ceh training classes in delhi ncr, best ceh training in delhi, best ceh training in noida, best ceh training institute in delhi, best ceh v9 training, best ceh v9 training certification in delhi, best certified hacker training, best certified hacking institute in delhi, best certified hacking training, best ec-council ceh v9 training in delhi, best ec-council course in delhi, best hacking classes in delhi, best hacking training, ceh certification, ceh classes craw security, ceh classes delhi ncr, ceh classes in dubai, ceh classes in india, ceh classes in us, ceh classes training, ceh craw security delhi, ceh exam, ceh exam classes, ceh exam in dubai, ceh exam online training in dubai, ceh exam training, ceh exam training in craw security, ceh exam training online, ceh hacker course, ceh hacker course in delhi, ceh hacker course in dubai, ceh hacker course in noida, ceh hacker course in us, ceh hacker course online, ceh hacker in delhi, ceh hacker in dubai, ceh hacking training online, ceh practics exam, ceh training institute, certified hacker in delhi, certified hacker in dubai, certified hacker in noida, certified hacker training, certified hacking institute, top ceh certification, top ceh training, top ceh training in delhi, top ceh training in noida,CEH certification in delhi,CEH certificatiin india,CEH certificaiton in delhi, CEH in delhi,Ethical Hacking, Security, Information Security, Seminar, Workshop, Training, Career Information Security, Career Ethical hacking, ec-council ceh training, ceh v9 certification, ceh training institute in delhi, ceh gurgaun,ceh noida,ceh india,ceh dubai,ceh nigeria,ceh lagus,CEH certification in delhi,CEH certificatiin india,CEH certificaiton in delhi, CEH in delhi,Ethical Hacking, Security, Information Security, Seminar, Workshop, Training, Career Information Security, Career Ethical hacking, ec-council ceh training, ceh v9 certification, ceh training institute in delhi, ceh gurgaun,ceh noida,ceh india,ceh dubai,ceh nigeria,ceh lagus, best cnd training, best cnd training and certification in delhi, cnd training ,cnd training delhi, best cnd training in delhi, best cnd certification, top cnd training, cnd training in dubai, cnd certification in dubai, cnd exam training, best cnd exam certification, best cnd exam training in dubai, best exam training in dubai, cnd training, cnd training certification in delhi ncr, best cnd exam training in delhi ncr, best ec-council training, best ec-council training in delhi ncr, ec-council training certification, best ec-council training and certification, ec-council, ec-council certification, ec-council exam training certification in delhi nce, best ec-council certification, ec-council in delhi, best lpt training in delhi, best lpt training certification, best lpt exam training in delhi, best lpt certification in dubai, best lpt certification in dubai, best lpt training in draw security in delhi,best ecsa training, best ecsa training certification in dubai, best ecsa training certification in delhi,
Tag:cyber crimes, cyber criminal, cyber security awareness training, cyber security corses, cyber security experts, cyber security jobs, cyber security trainings in dubai, cyber security trends in delhi, cybersecurity, Cybersecurity statistics, cyberspace, ethical hacking course in delhi, ethical hacking jobs in delhi, ethical hacking jobs in india, expenditure on cyber security, global, hacker, hacking jobs in delhi, it security experts in delhi, labor crisis, malware attacks, NotPetya, ransomware, ransomware attacks course, statistics 2017, statistics rate, syncronized human attacks, top ethical hackers in delhi, wannacry, zero-day exploit