Cyber Security Awareness Program
The Colleges Awareness Program, Overview workshop is relevant to heads of schools and senior teachers who are interested in introducing an international dimension into their schools curriculum. The workshop will cover the principles of Continuing Professional Development for teachers and leaders.
It will cover Connecting Classrooms which is a a global education program for schools. It is designed to help young people become globally aware and competitive in the 21st century. British Council consulted a range of stakeholders, drew upon research on the deep pedagogies framework and UNESCO’s traversal skills and then decided to focus on supporting teachers develop their pedagogy in the following Six Core Skills and competencies which forms a part of the Connecting Classrooms program.
- Communication and Collaboration
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Creativity and Imagination
- Student Leadership and Personal Development
- Digital Literacy
- Understanding Hacking, Hackers,
- Types of Hackers
- Various kinds of Cyber attacks.
- Various Cyber Crime- Case Study.
- How emails got hacked
- Attacks on emails.
- What is a virus and Trojan
- How Trojans infect your computers
- What is Ransomware attack.
- How to Protect your self from Ransomware attack.
- Computer Virtualization
- Understanding Kali Linux Basics.
- Windows OS Hacking
- Password Cracking
- Trojans & Viruses
- Web Server As a Target
- Social Engineering Attack
- How Facebook Ids Got hacked
- How hackers attack Facebook and other Social Sites.
- How to Protect your self from social networking sites from hackers.
- Cyber Crime Help- Whom to approach.
- Mobile and VOIP Hacking
- Cyber Laws
Training and Certification
Workshop Training Certification approved by CRAW Security
Duration of Workshop
Cyber Security Awareness Workshop and Training
for 2 days.
Benefits to the students:
- Malicious – Ethical Hacking Workshop Toolkit
- Software Tool Kit
- Training Material (E-book) for each students
- Authorized Certificate after the completion of the Workshop
- Constant Touch with the Trainer even after the Workshops.
for more Details
Call Us & Mail Us