CISSP Course and Training Certification
CISSP Course and Training Certification:
• Security and Risk Management-
• Confidentiality, integrity, and availability concepts ,•Security governance principles Compliance,• Legal and regulatory issues,• Professional ethic,• Security policies, standards, procedures and guidelines
• Asset Security-
• Information and asset classification,• Ownership,• Protect privacy,• Appropriate retention,• Data security controls • Handling requirements.
• Security Engineering-
• Engineering processes using secure design principles,• Security models fundamental concepts,• Security evaluation models,• Security capabilities of information systems,• Security architectures, designs, and solution elements vulnerabilities,• Web-based systems vulnerabilities,• Mobile systems vulnerabilities,• Embedded devices and cyber-physical systems vulnerabilities,• Cryptography,• Site and facility design secure principles,• Physical security
• Communication and Network Security-
• Secure network architecture design,• Secure network components,• Secure communication channels,• Network attacks
• Identity and Access Management-
• Physical and logical assets control,• Identification and authentication of people and devices,• Identity as a service,• Third-party identity services,• Access control attacks,• Identity and access provisioning lifecycle.
• Security Assessment and Testing-
• Assessment and test strategies • Security process data (e.g. management and operational controls) • Security control testing • Test outputs • Security architectures vulnerabilities
• Security Operations-
• Investigations support and requirements,• Logging and monitoring activities,• Provisioning of resources,• Foundational security operations concepts,• Resource protection techniques,• Incident management,• Preventative measures,• Patch and vulnerability management,• Change management processes,• Recovery strategies,• Disaster recovery processes and plans,• Business continuity planning and exercises,• Physical security,• Personnel safety concerns.
• Software Development Security-
• Security in the software development lifecycle,• Development environment security controls,• Software security effectiveness,• Acquired software security impact
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 35
- Assessments Yes
It will give you more details about the topics taught to you in online or classroom training.