CCNA Security Training in India
CCNA Security Training in India
Craw Cyber Security is the best institute of CCNA Security Training in India . CCNA Security course is CISCO security course training which is completely based on security CISCO Networks and Infrastructure. This training and certification requires CISCO routers, switches and firewalls. This is a entry level training in CISCO security track which further takes you to CCNP security and goes till CISCO security. This CCNA Security course on latest version IINS v3 strives to deliver the core security concepts, VPN encryption, understand the secure access management, firewall, intrusion prevention, endpoint security along with email and web security.
CCNA Security Courses Content :
Describe the security threats facing modern network infrastructures.
Secure CISCO routers.
Implement AAA on CISCO routers using local router database and external ACS.
Mitigate threats to CISCO routers and networks using ACLs.
Implement secure network management and reporting.
Mitigate common Layer 2 attacks.
Implement the CISCO IOS firewall feature set using SDM.
Implement the CISCO IOS IPS feature set using SDM.
Implement site-to-site VPNs on CISCO Routers.
With a CCNA Security Certification, a network professional demonstrates the skills required to develop a security infrastructure, recognize threats and vulnerabilities to networks, and mitigate security threats. The CCNA Security curriculum emphasizes core security technologies, the installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices, and competency in the technologies that CISCO uses in its security structure.
Download CCNA Full Courses Content in pdf : Download
Upcoming Batch Details
|Courses||Course Starting Date||Delivery Mode||Seat Available||Book Now|
|CCNA Security Training
|15,18, 22, 26, 30||Classroom/Online Training||15 Seat Only Available||Book Now|
Who should do a CCNA Security Training certification?
CCNA Security Training and Certification is beneficial for the following professionals:
- Network Security Specialist.
- Network Engineers.
- Network Security Administrator.
- Network Security Support Engineer.
Benefit of CCNA Security Course
- You might have incredible IT skills. The people that do the hiring need to make decisions based on limited information and as it always. If they see official CCNA certification, they can be assured that you have achieved a certain level of competence.
- Now if you are already employed, you probably have the desire to move up to a higher-paying position. It will helps as always.
- Whether it is hiring or promotion, the decision is made by human resources. Now while they may have a IT background, they make their decisions in a way that takes into account many different factors. One of these is formal credentials, such as the CCNA.
- The CCNA makes you a solid, well-rounded network engineer. The core skills tested are:
Certification offers in CCNA Security Course
- Network Administrator.
- Network Engineer.
- Sr. Network Engineer.
- Software Engineer.
- Technical Support Engineer.
- Information Technology (IT) Manager.
- Systems Engineer (Computer Networking / IT).
Recommended Courses and Certification:
What Next After this Training ?
1st Floor, Plot no. 4, Lane no. 2, Kehar Singh Estate, Westend Marg, Behind Saket Metro Station, New Delhi – 110030
Call Us : 011-40394315 | +91-9650202445 | +91-9650677445
Mails Us : [email protected]
Visit Us : www.crawsecurity.com | www.craw.in
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
CCNA SECURITY COURSE MODULE
It will give you more details about the topics taught to you in online or classroom training.
- Describe the security threats facing modern network infrastructures
- Secure Cisco routers
- Implement AAA on Cisco routers using local router database and external ACS
- Mitigate threats to Cisco routers and networks using ACLs
- Implement secure network management and reporting
- Mitigate common Layer 2 attacks
- Implement the Cisco IOS firewall feature set using SDM
- Implement the Cisco IOS IPS feature set using SDM
- Implement site-to-site VPNs on Cisco Routers