Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator (CHFI)
Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) Training will provides Understand the concept of forensic science, cyber crime, and steps in forensic investigation Learn the laws involved and work accordingly to search and seize the computers with a warrant List roles of first Responder, evaluate electronic crime scene, conduct preliminary interviews; collect, preserve and transport electronic evidence along with complete documentation Define different types of digital evidence, rules of evidence, digital evidence examination process, and electronic crime and digital evidence consideration by crime category Setting computer forensics lab Retrieve existing and deleted files from different operation systems using different processes such as Access Data FTK, Encase, Stenography and other techniques Crack system and application passwords Perform log capturing to establish event correlation Investigate network traffic, emails, and attacks Practice forensic process on mobile devices with different operating systems.
- Computer Forensics in Today’s World
- Computer Forensics Investigation Process
- Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems
- Operating System Forensics
- Defeating Anti-Forensics Techniques
- Data Acquisition and Duplication
- Network Forensics
- Investigating Web Attacks
- Database Forensics
- Cloud Forensics
- Malware Forensics
- Investigating Email Crimes
- Mobile Forensics
- Investigative Reports
ACTUAL PRICE $1500
OFFER PRICE $900
- Perform incident response and forensics
- Perform electronic evidence collections
- Perform digital forensic acquisitions
- Perform bit-stream Imaging/acquiring of the digital media seized during the process of investigation.
- Examine and analyze text, graphics, multimedia, and digital images
- Conduct thorough examinations of computer hard disk drives, and other electronic data storage media
- Recover information and electronic data from computer hard drives and other data storage devices
- Follow strict data and evidence handling procedures
- Maintain audit trail (i.e., chain of custody) and evidence integrity
- Work on technical examination, analysis and reporting of computer-based evidence
- Prepare and maintain case files
- Utilize forensic tools and investigative methods to find electronic data, including Internet use history, word processing documents, images and other files
- Gather volatile and non-volatile information from Windows, MAC and Linux
- Recover deleted files and partitions in Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- Perform keyword searches including using target words or phrases
- Identify data, images and/or activity which may be the target of an internal investigation
- Establish threat intelligence and key learning points to support pro-active profiling and scenario modelling
- Search file slack space where PC type technologies are employed
- File MAC times (Modified, Accessed, and Create dates and times) as evidence of access and event sequences
- Examine file type and file header information
- Review e-mail communications including web mail and Internet Instant Messaging programs
- Examine the Internet browsing history
- Generate reports which detail the approach, and an audit trail which documents actions taken to support the integrity of the internal investigation process
- Recover active, system and hidden files with date/time stamp information
- Crack (or attempt to crack) password protected files
- Perform anti-forensics detection
- Maintain awareness and follow laboratory evidence handling, evidence examination, laboratory safety, and laboratory security policy and procedures.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
What is Computer Hacking?
Who Will Teach this course?
How it's different from other certifications vendor in market?
This course is completely practical based approach it is not just slide based trainings or big huge books based. This is completely a new practical full time approach for people who wants to get into security domain. This is the most advanced security certification trainings in the world.