CompTIA Cyber security Analyst (CySA+) is an IT workforce certification that applies behavioral analytics to networks and devices to prevent, detect and combat cybersecurity threats. The CSA+ certification acronym has changed to CySA+.
Why is it different?
CySA+ is the only intermediate high-stakes cyber security analyst certification with performance-based questions covering security analytics, intrusion detection and response. High-stakes exams are proctored at a Pearson VUE testing center in a highly secure environment. CySA+ is the most up-to-date security analyst certification that covers advanced persistent threats in a post-2014 cyber security environment.
CompTIA CySA+ is for IT professionals looking to gain the following security analyst skills:
- Perform data analysis and interpret the results to identify vulnerabilities, threats and risks to an organization.
- Configure and use threat-detection tools.
- Secure and protect applications and systems within an organization.
- Defending Against Cybersecurity Threats
- Reconnaissance and Intelligence Gathering
- Designing a Vulnerability Management Program
- Analyzing Vulnerability Scans
- Building an Incident Response Program
- Analyzing Symptoms for Incident Response
- Performing Forensic Analysis
- Recovery and Post-Incident Response
- Policy and Compliance
- Defense-in-Depth Security Architectures
- Identity and Access Management Security
- Software Development Security
- Cyber security Toolkit
CRAW CYBER SECURITY
Phone:-011-40394315 | +91-9650202445 | +91-9650677445
1st Floor, Plot no. 4, Lane no. 2, Kehar Singh Estate, Westend Marg, Behind Saket Metro Station, New Delhi – 110030
Tag:best cyber security certifications, comptia certification path, comptia csa, comptia csa book, comptia cyber security analyst certification, comptia cybersecurity, comptia cybersecurity analyst, computer security certifications, cyber security analyst, cyber security analyst training, cyber security certification path, Cyber Security Certifications, Cyber Security training, cyber security training certification, entry level cyber security, information security certifications, it security certifications, most demanded cyber security certification, security certification, top cyber security certifications