CRAW SECURITY provides compTIA courses training and certifications in all domains, comptia is a Worldwide Leading Provider of Vendor-Neutral IT Certifications comptia provides major certification in security+, network +, analyst +, CASP(ADVANCE LEVEL) , and CYSA , PENTEST+ certification
comptia courses overview
The CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+)
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) is an IT workforce certification that applies behavioral analytics to networks and devices to prevent, detect and combat cybersecurity threats.
The CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) certification is a vendor-neutral credential. The CompTIA CySA+ exam is an internationally targeted validation of intermediate-level security skills and knowledge. While there is no required prerequisite, the CompTIA CySA+ certification is intended to follow CompTIA Security+ or equivalent experience and has a technical, “hands-on” focus on IT security analytics.
EXAM OBJECTIVES (DOMAINS)
The table below lists the domains measured by this examination and the extent to which they are represented. The CompTIA CySA+ exam is based on these objectives.
|DOMAIN||PERCENTAGE OF EXAMINATION|
|Cyber Incident Response||23%|
|Security Architecture and Tool Sets||24%|
PREREQUISITES FOR THIS COURSE AND CERTIFICATION
- Network+, Security+ or equivalent,knowledge plus a minimum of 3 to 4 years of hands-on information security or related experience recommended
- CEH Training, 2 years information security experience, Endorsement
CompTIA -Penetration testing course
CompTIA PenTest+ is for cybersecurity professionals tasked with penetration testing and vulnerability management.
CompTIA PenTest+ assesses the most up-to-date penetration testing, and vulnerability assessment and management skills necessary to determine the resiliency of the network against attacks.
PREREQUISITES FOR THIS COURSE
- No formal and mandatory prerequisites are required for attempting the CompTIA penetration testing certification
- In terms of Skills, we recommend that the following domain knowledge should preferable
- Basic networking Concepts
- Understanding of network infrastructure
- Basics of Network Operations
DOMAIN FOR THIS COURSE-PERCENTAGE COVER ON EXAM
- Plan and Scope for activity-15%
- Gather Information and Identify vulnerabilities-22%
- Understand different attacks and exploits-30%
- Learn to use penetration testing tools-17%
- Prepare Reports-16%
compTIA topics will cover contents such as
- Plan and Scope for activity
- How to understand the scope, legality and compliance of carrying out penetration testing activity
- Gather Information and Identify vulnerabilities
- In a scenario perform and analyze vulnerability scans. Understand weaknesses arising out of specialized systems such as SCADA, Mobile, IoT, POS, Biometrics etc.
- Understand different attacks and exploits
- Learn the various types of vulnerabilities related to social engineering, network-based, Wireless / RF based, host and application based
- Learn to use penetration testing tools
- Learn how to use penetration testing tools – Nmap, use cases of tools, data analysis and Kali Linux
- Prepare Reports
- Learn reporting and communication best practices
Comptia Cyber Security Analysis + Training and Certification
The CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ (CSA+) Study Guide provides 100% coverage of all exam objectives for the new CSA+ certification. The CSA+ certification validates a candidate’s skills to configure and use threat detection tools, perform data analysis, identify vulnerabilities with a goal of securing and protecting organizations systems
- Defending Against Cybersecurity Threats
- Reconnaissance and Intelligence Gathering
- Designing a Vulnerability Management Program
- Analyzing Vulnerability Scans
- Building an Incident Response Program
- Analyzing Symptoms for Incident Response
- Performing Forensic Analysis
- Recovery and Post-Incident Response
- Policy and Compliance
- Defense-in-Depth Security Architectures
- Identity and Access Management Security
- Software Development Security
- Cybersecurity Toolkit
CompTIA CASP Course Training and Certification:
CompTIA CASP Training will help you to understand various things like techniques,concept,storage,architecture,security control,dam,waf,recovery producers.
- Given a scenario, select appropriate cryptographic concepts and techniques.
- Explain the security implications associated with enterprise storage.
- Given a scenario, analyze network and security components, concepts and architectures.
- Given a scenario, select and troubleshoot security controls for hosts.
- Differentiate application vulnerabilities and select appropriate security controls.
- Interpret business and industry influences and explain associated security risks.
- Given a scenario, execute risk mitigation planning, strategies and controls.
- Compare and contrast security, privacy policies and procedures based on organizational requirements.
- Given a scenario, conduct incident response and recovery procedures.
- Apply research methods to determine industry trends and impact to the enterprise.
- Analyze scenarios to secure the enterprise.
- Given a scenario, select methods or tools appropriate to conduct an assessment and analyze results
- Given a scenario, facilitate collaboration across diverse business units to achieve security goals.
- Given a scenario, select the appropriate control to secure communications and collaboration solutions.
- Implement security activities across the technology life cycle.
- Given a scenario, integrate hosts, storage, networks and applications into a secure enterprise architecture.
- Given a scenario, integrate advanced authentication and authorization technologies to support enterprise objectives.
CompTia N+ Training and Certification
CompTIA N+ Course will help you to understand various things like Network Architecture, Network operations, Network Security, Troubleshooting, Industry standards and various other important things related to Computer Network.
1. Network architecture
- Explain the functions and applications of various network devices
- Compare and contrast the use of networking services and applications
1.3 Install and configure the following networking services/applications
- Explain the characteristics and benefits of various WAN technologies
1.5 Install and properly terminate various cable types and connectors using appropriate tools
- Differentiate between common network topologies
- Differentiate between network infrastructure implementations
- Given a scenario, implement and configure the appropriate addressing schema
- Explain the basics of routing concepts and protocols
- Identify the basics elements of unified communication technologies
- Compare and contrast technologies that support cloud and virtualization
- Given a set of requirements, implement a basic network
2. Network operations
- Given a scenario, use appropriate monitoring tools
- Given a scenario, analyze metrics and reports from monitoring and tracking performance tools
- Given a scenario, use appropriate resources to support configuration management
- Explain the importance of implementing network segmentation
- Given a scenario, install and apply patches and updates
- Given a scenario, configure a switch using proper features
- Install and configure wireless LAN infrastructure and implement the appropriate technologies in support of wireless capable devices
3. Network security
- Compare and contrast risk related concepts
- Compare and contrast common network vulnerabilities and threats
- Given a scenario, implement network hardening techniques
- Compare and contrast physical security controls
- Given a scenario, install and configure a basic firewall
- Explain the purpose of various network access control models
- Summarize basic forensic concepts
- Given a scenario, implement the following network troubleshooting methodology
- Given a scenario, analyze and interpret the output of troubleshooting tools
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot and resolve common wireless issues
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot and resolve common copper cable issues
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot and resolve common fiber cable issues
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot and resolve common network issues
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot and resolve common security issues
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot and resolve common WAN issues
5. Industry standards, practices, and network theory
- Analyze a scenario and determine the corresponding OSI layer
- Explain the basics of network theory and concepts
- Given a scenario, deploy the appropriate wireless standard
- Given a scenario, deploy the appropriate wired connectivity standard
- Given a scenario, implement the appropriate policies or procedures
- Summarize safety practices
- Given a scenario, install and configure equipment in the appropriate location using best practices
- Explain the basics of change management procedures
- Compare and contrast the following ports and protocols
- Given a scenario, configure and apply the appropriate ports and protocols
- Given a scenario, configure and apply the appropriate ports and protocols
- CompTIA is recognized universally for producing industry leading certifications. Worldwide, almost
- Million Professionals have earned a CompTIA certification
- Leader in Security and Network based Certifications
- International Certification
- Low Certification Fee
- Better Course Content
CompTIA Security plus is available on in many training formats :