CompTIA CASP Course Training and Certification
CASP is CompTIA’s first mastery-level certification for enterprise training. Achieving CASP certification proves your competency in enterprise training, risk management, research and analysis, and integrating computing, communication disciplines. Becoming CASP certified confirms that you have the technical knowledge and skills required to conceptualize, design, and engineer secure solutions across complex enterprise environments. CASP certifies that you can apply critical thinking and judgment across a broad spectrum disciplines to propose and implement solutions to enterprise drivers.
- Given a scenario, select appropriate cryptographic concepts and techniques.
- Explain the security implications associated with enterprise storage.
- Given a scenario, analyze network and security components, concepts and architectures.
- Given a scenario, select and troubleshoot security controls for hosts.
- Differentiate application vulnerabilities and select appropriate security controls.
- Interpret business and industry influences and explain associated security risks.
- Given a scenario, execute risk mitigation planning, strategies and controls.
- Compare and contrast security, privacy policies and procedures based on organizational requirements.
- Given a scenario, conduct incident response and recovery procedures.
- Apply research methods to determine industry trends and impact to the enterprise.
- Analyze scenarios to secure the enterprise.
- Given a scenario, select methods or tools appropriate to conduct an assessment and analyze results
- Given a scenario, facilitate collaboration across diverse business units to achieve security goals.
- Given a scenario, select the appropriate control to secure communications and collaboration solutions.
- Implement security activities across the technology life cycle.
- Given a scenario, integrate hosts, storage, networks and applications into a secure enterprise architecture.
- Given a scenario, integrate advanced authentication and authorization technologies to support enterprise objectives.
|CompTIA Security +||Delhi||18 Jan 2017||10:00 AM|
|CompTIA A+||Delhi||19 Jan 2017||10:00 AM|
|CompTIA N+||Delhi||26 Jan 2017||10:00 AM|
|CompTIA CASP||Delhi||27 Jan 2017||10:00 AM|
Welcome to our CRAW Security. We are glad to have you around.
Tag:best comptia best course craw security, best comptia center, best comptia course craw training skill, best comptia franchise, best comptia training, best comtia skill, casp training delhi, CASP training goods skill, casp.com, casp.in, comptia .in, comptia (casp).NCR, comptia best course, comptia in saket, comptia instutite training, comptia skill center, comptia training institute, comptia word skill training, comptia.com, comptia.in NCR, word comptia training