CLOUD SECURITY AND PENETRATION TESTING SERVICES
What is Cloud, why do We need Cloud Security and Penetration Testing. Cloud services are rapidly increasing popularity in the field of IT, Cloud therefore throws a whole range of unique security concerns into the IT field.
Mostly service provider expect that the customer is amenable for implementing security on the services they are providing, Meanwhile customers may believe that security is an included or integral part of the cloud solutions they are purchasing, however this is a completely myth.
Since data and services are managed by a third party, Security must be implemented.
What security is required for different data, how much security do you need to secure your information, how much security is too much?
Cloud Security and Penetration Testing Services
- Secure against virus, malware, and spyware
- Dramatically reduce or stop spam
- Monitor IT assets for failures or impending problems
- Secure company data and prevent unauthorized internal or external access.
Cyber Solutions Can Help With Your Business
- Network-wide security and monitoring
- Server and networking equipment monitoring
- Spam and email security
- Onsite and virtual firewall solutions
- Cloud VPN solutions
- 24/7 back to base monitoring of IT assets
- Managed secure WiFi (private and public)
- Website certificates and security badges
The vulnerabilities faced by the data stored on the Cloud or applications hosted there are self explanatory,justifying the increasing importance of the Penetration Testing of Cloud based applications, services and infrastructure. With an increasing number of enterprises migrating to the Cloud, the chances of breaches, threats and vulnerabilities increase day by day. Enterprises face unique challenges in protecting their resources over the various models of the Cloud.
The value of this type of testing is that it keeps the security team on its toes and allows it to understand issues as they arise. Compared with the cost of recent settlements, pen testing is cheap insurance that one’s security is the best it can be and that any vulnerabilities will be identified and corrected ASAP.