Certified Ethical Hacking Training in Delhi
Ethical Hacking Course has been created keeping in mind the future of Cyber Security. This Course will help students to understand the basic fundamentals of Cyber Security and Computer Security. This Uniquely designed Info-sec Certification Training Course will provide you the basic understanding of the advanced tools and methodologies of Information Security Industry.
- Introduction to Basics of Ethical Hacking
- Foot-printing Active (Tool Based Practical)
- Foot-printing Passive (Passive Approach)
- In-depth Network Scanning
- Enumeration User Identification
- System Hacking Password Cracking & Bypassing
- Viruses and Worms
- Trojan and Back door
- Bots and Botnets
- Sniffers MITM with Kali
- Sniffers MITM with Windows
- Social Engineering Techniques Theoretical Approach
- Social Engineering Toolkit Practical Based Approach
- Denial of Service DOS & DDOS Attacks
- Web Session Hijacking
- SQL Injection Manual Testing
- SQL Injection Automated Tool Based Testing
- Basics of Web App Security
- Hacking Web servers Server Rooting
- Hacking Wireless Networks Manual CLI Based
- Hacking Wireless Network:
- Evading IDS, Firewall
- Honey pots
- Buffer Overflow
- Penetration Testing: Basics
- Mobile Hacking
- Cloud Security and many more…
Most Advanced Hacking Course
The Certified Ethical Hacker program is the pinnacle of the most desired information security training program any information security professional will ever want to be in. To master the hacking technologies, you will need to become one, but an ethical one! The accredited course provides the advanced hacking tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals alike to break into an organization. As we put it, To beat a hacker, you need to think like a hacker.
This course will immerse you into the Hacker Mind set so that you will be able to defend against future attacks. The security mindset in any organization must not be limited to the silos of a certain vendor, technologies or pieces of equipment.
This ethical hacking course puts you in the drivers seat of a hands-on environment with a systematic process. Here, you will be exposed to an entirely different way of achieving optimal information security posture in their organization; by hacking it! You will scan, test, hack and secure your own systems. You will be taught the five phases of ethical hacking and the ways to approach your target and succeed at breaking in every time! The five phases include Reconnaissance, Gaining Access, Enumeration, Maintaining Access, and covering your tracks.