CCNP Routing and Switching Training and Certification
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching certification validates the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks and work collaboratively with specialists on advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions. The CCNP Routing and Switching certification is appropriate for those with at least one year of networking experience who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions. Those who achieve CCNP Routing and Switching have demonstrated the skills required in enterprise roles such as network engineer, support engineer, systems engineer or network technician. The routing and switching protocol knowledge from this certification will provide a lasting foundation as these skills are equally relevant in the physical networks of today and the virtualized network functions of tomorrow.
- Implement an EIGRPbased solution, given a network design and a set of requirements.
- Implement a multi-area OSPF Network, given a network design and a set of requirements.
- Implement an eBGP based solution, given a network design and a set of requirements.
- Implement an IPv6 based solution, given a network design and a set of requirements.
- Implement an IPv4 or IPv6 based redistribution solution, given a network design and a set of requirements.
- Implement Layer 3 Path Control Solution.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT :-
011-40394315 | +91-9650202445 | +91-9650677445
1st Floor, Plot no. 4, Lane no. 2, Kehar Singh Estate, Westend Marg, Behind Saket Metro Station, New Delhi – 110030
Tag:ccna certification, ccna certification cost, ccna certification training, ccna cisco, ccna classes, ccna course details, ccna course fees, CCNA routing and switching, CCNP, ccnp certification, ccnp course, ccnp exam, ccnp route, ccnp routing and switching, ccnp training, cisco ccna training, cisco certification, cisco certification courses, cisco certified network associate