Best ORACLE DBA 11g (OCP) Course Training and Certification
The professional certification allows you to manage large databases and develop large-scale database applications. In summary, to become an Oracle Certified Professional (OCP), you have to take an instructor-led course, an exam and a hands-on course.
For individuals who install, maintain, troubleshoot, and fine-tune all aspects of an Oracle database. This is the second level Oracle DBA certification.
There are several options to choose from to become an Oracle Certified Professional Database Administrator depending on the version of Oracle you wish to be certified on.
They all require that you first earn the associate-level credential on the same track, and they all also include a training requirement.
- Configure the oracle database for optimal recovery
- Backup and recover a database with recovery manager
- Backup and recovery strategies.
- Use flashback technology to view past states of data and to revert objects to a past state.
- Diagnose and repair data failures with flashback technology.
- Identify burdensome database session and poorly performing SQL.
- Use an appropriate and flexible memory configuration.
- Configure resource allocations among sessions and tasks.
- Automate DBA tasks with the scheduler.
- Use compression to optimize database storage and duplicate
Welcome to our CRAW Security. We are glad to have you around.
Tag:best ocp training institute in delhi india, best oracle dba 11g, best oracle training and certification in delhi, best oracle training and certification in dubai, best oracle training and certification in nigeria, best oracle training institute in delhi, ocp, ocp 11g, ocp in delhi, ocp training and certification in delhi, ocp training in delhi, oracle, oracle training in delhi, oracle training in india, oracle training institute in saket delhi, what is ocp