CASP is CompTIA’s first mastery-level certification for enterprise technical security leads. CASP certification is an international, vendor-neutral certification that designates IT professionals with advanced-level security skills and knowledge. Achieving CASP certification proves your competency in enterprise security, risk management, research and analysis, and integrating computing, communications, and business disciplines.Upcoming Training certification schedules
Official Eccouncil Training Course Duration:
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Workshop Training.
Below are the Course Content of Certified Ethical Hacker v9 Training Course Content
- Given a scenario, select appropriate cryptographic concepts and techniques.
- Explain the security implications associated with enterprise storage.
- Given a scenario, analyze network and security components, concepts and architectures.
- Given a scenario, select and troubleshoot security controls for hosts.
- Differentiate application vulnerabilities and select appropriate security controls.
- Interpret business and industry influences and explain associated security risks.
- Given a scenario, execute risk mitigation planning, strategies and controls.
- Compare and contrast security, privacy policies and procedures based on organizational requirements.
- Given a scenario, conduct incident response and recovery procedures.
- Apply research methods to determine industry trends and impact to the enterprise.
- Analyze scenarios to secure the enterprise.
- Given a scenario, select methods or tools appropriate to conduct an assessment and analyze results
- Given a scenario, facilitate collaboration across diverse business units to achieve security goals.
- Given a scenario, select the appropriate control to secure communications and collaboration solutions.
- Implement security activities across the technology life cycle.
- Given a scenario, integrate hosts, storage, networks and applications into a secure enterprise architecture.
- Given a scenario, integrate advanced authentication and authorization technologies to support enterprise objectives.
CompTIA Advanced Benefits
- Distinguish and select among different types of virtualized, distributed and shared computing
- Explain the security implications of enterprise storage
- Integrate hosts, networks, infrastructures, applications and storage into secure comprehensive solutions
- Explain the importance of application security.