AccessData Certified Examiner (ACE) Lab FTKDecember 29, 2021 2022-08-16 16:41
AccessData Certified Examiner (ACE) Lab FTK
AccessData Certified Examiner (ACE) Lab FTK
AccessData Certified Examiner (ACE) Lab FTK
ACE Lab FTK which is commonly referred to as Advanced Computer Engineers Lab is a technology that is generally used for successful data recovery business by the world’s most brands willing to make their brand value stronger and investigations process at pace with minimum error possible. ACE is a global tech company founded in the year 1992 by two think-tank engineering background experts: Vadim Morozov and Andrey Tarakhtelyuk.
ACE has become the benchmark in the digital data recovery industry over the period of time as the best professional tool development technology for HDD repair and data recovery.
ACE develops and designs its own data recovery engineering for its customers with a broad spectrum of extensive and trustworthy professional data recovery toolkits under its ACE Laboratory trademark on the marketplace through its varied PC-3000 product chain. ACE has been the king of data recovery toolsets through its dedicated software development by regularly updating it with the better and latest technology and has been the leading in the genre so far.
The mission-oriented software system that we built is best-in-class for its background of data recovery tools, providing result-seeking solutions with professionalism at their optimum level for the last continuous 26 years in about 115 nations of the world.
If you intend to get these prime hardware-software devices in your possession or are willing to get a quick learner training to know how the methodologies of working with these devices. Call Craw Cyber Security Team now at +91 951 380 5401.
PC-3000 EXPRESS SYSTEM
PC-3000 Express System is the professional solution seeker software that is the most cost-effective, result-oriented, fastest, powerful, and most reliable hardware-software solution for data recovery among the most damaged HDDs dedicatedly based on SATA or PATA (IDE) interfaces for several companies such as Quantum, IBM, Hitachi, Toshiba, Samsung, and many more which are one hundred percent satisfied with our prime services referring for numerous volumes (500 MB TO 8 TB) and file systems (exFAT, NTFS, HFS+, etc.).
The PC-3000 Express System is the prime recommended data recovery solution by varied experts working soundly in many reputed government and private organizations. It is high in demand due to the following factors:
- It comprises the PC-3000 Express hardware software and the Data Extractor Express software.
- In case you intend to repair HDDs, you will only require the PC-3000 Express but for the data recovery procedures, you require both the PC-3000 Express and the Data Extractor Express Software.
- It is one of the best data recovery tools that do the job in minimum time and maximum efficiency.
- PC-3000 Express System is being designed to be used for labs of any size, volume, and job extent. I.e. Small Data Recovery to Big Data Recovery.
PC-3000 UDMA SYSTEM
In general terms, the PC-3000 UDMA Professional System is the prime hardware-software solution for troubleshooting, correcting, and recovering data from damaged HDD based on SATA (Serial ATA) and ATA (IDE) interfaces for several organizations such as Fujitsu, Quantum, Maxtor, IBM, Toshiba, etc. and for several volumes (500 MB to 8 GB).
- This magnificent ACE Technology is available for numerous shape factors such as 3.5” for desktop drives, and 2.5” & 1.8” for laptop drives.
- This PC-3000 UDMA technology has been widely used as the main streamline forensic toolkit by dignified data recovery organizations for its work-efficient and pocket-friendly prices.
- Investigation Labs of any size, volume, and area can use this technology to have quick results in minimum time.
- It comprises PC-3000 UDMA hardware software and Data Extractor UDMA software.
PC-3000 PORTABLE SYSTEM
Powered by ACE Technology, PC-3000 Portable Solutions is the mobile hardware-software system for detecting, correcting, and recovering data from the most damaged HDDs dedicatedly based on SATA (Serial ATA) and ATA (IDE) interfaces for many companies like Fujitsu, Western Digital, Samsung, Quantum, IBM (HGST), Maxtor, etc. and for numerous volumes (500 MB to 6 TB) resulting to treat several file systems such as exFAT, FAT, HFS+, EXT2/3/4 and virtual images VMDK, VHD.
- This type of mobile PC-3000 Portable system is a handy mode of recovering the data on-site. I.e. When you need to recover some sensitive data that may not be authorized to take out from the office you will need this hardware-software device to help recover data for you.
- It is a widely accepted device since it can be used for mobile purposes in forensic labs for on-site jobs.
- PC-3000 Portable Professional System comprises the PC-3000 Portable hardware-software and the Data Extractor Portable software.
- This technology can literally extract data from the damaged SD, SSD, USB, SATA, PATA, PCIe, and many more at a very fast speed.
PC-3000 SAS/SCSI SYSTEM
This PC-3000 SAS/SCSI System is the latest professional and the most agile data recovery solution for the most damaged HDDs with SAS (Serial Attached SCSI) and SCSI-based interfaces, for file systems such as FAT, exFAT, EXT2/3/4, NTFS, HFS+, XFS, for volumes ranging between 18 GB to 2 TB, with virtual images of VMDK or VHD.
- The latest version of the PC-3000 SAS/SCSI Professional System comes with some powerful features such as data recovery from SAS and SCSI with the fastest speeds at the current market state but it is limited to HDDs.
- This is powered by the ACE Lab trademark and data recovery technology that gives it the ability to work at a pace when resurrecting data from SAS and SCSI in a cost-efficient way.
- It comes with PC-3000 SAS hardware software and the Data Extractor SAS software.
PC-3000 EXPRESS RAID SYSTEM
The PC-3000 Express RAID System is a working professional solution specifically designed for data recovery from corrupted RAID arrays dedicatedly based on SATA and PATA (IDE) interfaces with varied arrangements such as Stripe, JBOD, 1E Offset, Mirror, 1E Adjacent, 4, 5, 5E, 5EE, 6, 6 Adaptec and apart from that any suitable and unsuitable combinations of RAID such as 10, 50, 51, 60, and so on.
This PC-3000 Express RAID system was exclusively designed and developed by ACE Lab technology for the organization that deals in RAID data recovery solutions with maximum possible speed and proficiency as this can resurrect data for the intended user from the highly broken RAID as this facility is not available with any other device in the market.
This PC-3000 Express RAID solution comes with the PC-3000 Express hardware software and the Data Extractor with the exclusive software of Express RAID Edition.
PC-3000 UDMA RAID SYSTEM
Under ACE Lab technology, the PC-3000 UDMA RAID System is a working solution technology seeking data recovery from fully corrupted RAID arrays based on SATA and ATA regulators with varied arrangements such as JBOD, Stripe, Mirror, 1E Offset, 1E Adjacent, 4, 5, 5E, 5EE, 6, 6 Adaptec and numerous combinations (10, 50, 51, 60..).
- It is highly recommended for organizations who require data recovery from RAID from time to time but do not need it on an urgent basis, good pace, heavy capacity RAID recovery solution.
- This is the best the market can get for resurrecting RAID in both pocket-friendly and proficiency.
- This PC-3000 UDMA RAID Professional System comes with PC-3000 UDMA hardware software and the Data Extractor UDMA RAID Edition software.
The PC-3000 SSD Software System functions collaboratively with one of the three latest updated hardware platforms – PC-3000 Express, PC-3000 UDMA, or PC-3000 Portable.
- This technology is highly used for repairing the most corrupted SSDs and detecting data recovery from SSDs with SATA, PATA, mSATA, etc. interfaces with a volume ranging from 64 GB TO 1 TB.
- This technology has been utilized by many manufacturers such as OCZ, Corsair, Crucial, RunCore, A-DATA, G.Skill, Micron, Plextor, Intel, Samsung, Seagate, SanDisk, Kingston, and many more.
- This PC-3000 SSD comes with a pack of specific services for functioning with solid-state drives.
Apart from these above-mentioned devices, there are some more devices such as PC-3000 FLASH, PC-3000 SAS/SCSI, PC-3000 UDMA, PC-3000 EXPRESS, and PC-3000 PORTABLE, etc. which are also duly powered under ACE Lab Technology Trademark. One can easily call for a quote to buy these amazing devices to have a wonderful experience of data recovery at your side.
AccessData FTK Certification
The AccessData FTK Certification is a dedicated exam that is being provided by AccessData – an Exterro company that can successfully be obtained after successful completion of the training or utilization to carry out triumphant execution or channelization of the distinguished FTK Toolkits such as FTK Imager, Registry Viewer, Password Recovery Toolkit, etc. One can genuinely find the successful knowledge that is required to run these tools under the guidance of a professional forensic expert having years of technical knowledge at Craw Security’s dedicated institutes in the Saket and Laxmi Nagar branches.
However, in this AccessData FTK Training, one will be able to professionally extract the pieces of evidence from the original copies of the files without harming the integrity of the original source of evidence containing folders or hard drives.
Frequently Asked Questions:
About ACE Lab FTK
1: What is ACE forensics?
The ACE Forensics is the abbreviation of AccessData Certified Examiner credentials whose sole purpose is to enhance the users’ knowledge and experience to run the varied Forensic Toolkit or FTK Tools such as FTK Imager, Registry Viewer, and Password Recovery Toolkit from AccessData.
ACE Certification is basically obtained by an exam that involves the utilization of the tools successfully.
2: What is AccessData certified examiner?
AccessData Certified Examiner or ACE Forensics is basically an examination that can be passed by successfully running all the FTK Toolkits by AccessData Forensics such as the following:
- FTK Imager,
- Registry Viewer,
- Password Recovery Toolkit, etc.
3: Do I need to have Forensic Toolkit to take the Ace?
No, there is no such need to have purchased software to give the ACE Certification Examination. However, one should possess genuine access as well as knowledge to practice on the FTK Toolkits.
4: What is FTK in forensics?
The acronym FTK stands for Forensics Toolkit dedicatedly utilized to extract the pieces of information that are duly admissible as concrete evidence in the law of court.
5: What is the ACE certification for AccessData?
The ACE Certification for AccessData is the examination given by users to validate one’s knowledge related to FTK Toolkits like FTK Imager, Registry Viewer, Password Recovery Toolkit, etc.
6: What is the ACE certification exam?
The ACE Certification Exam is conducted for the person who has successfully completed the FTK Toolkit Training from any verified institution like Craw Security for validating one’s skills to work as a genuine Forensics Professional with the required skills of FTK.
In the bottom line, we would like to tell that at Craw Security, we offer primetime training related to AccessData Certified Examination or ACE Examination by imparting quality education of all the know-how of FTK Toolkits such as FTK Imager, Registry Viewer, Password Recovery Toolkit, etc. Moreover, the trainers who deliver the quality training related to the ACE Forensics are highly trained with almost 10+ years of quality industry experience.